Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Photo Dump and a Trader Joe's Fav

December is by far the busiest month for my family.  I'm convinced we're more than a little crazy because somehow for the second year in a row we are moving in the month of December.  I remember during our move last year I swore up and down that I would never move in December again yet here we are... told you we're crazy oh and it's -4 in Bemidji.  But as Kyle always says,  "we just overcome and adapt" and drink lots of wine along the way.  

On top of packing for our big move, we've celebrated my sister's 30th birthday with a surprise party, dinner and a concert, and dinner again on her actual birthday.  We celebrate birthdays BIG in our family:)  Now for the pictures I've snapped so far during the whirlwind that is December (and some from November)…

The Birthday Girl
Kyle's work party was LEGIT and so much fun.  This adorable bear was our centerpiece and we got to take him home with us:)  Also, I highly dislike selflies but I needed a pic with my new friend.
There were also 4 or 5 different photo booths at the party and we couldn't resist dressing up in festive gear!

Union Depot tree lighting, Rudolph, and a birthday dessert

Girls night in with Brenna and Bella

The night before Thanksgiving with some of my dearest friends.  

The night before Thanksgiving, we are SO thankful for our friends.

Hanging out with Hadleigh, love this girl to pieces.

Heaven in a cup, creme brûlée coffee with peppermint mocha creamer.  

Busted Bella sleeping ON my pillows.  You better believe I changed my pillow cases STAT.   Don't let that face fool you, she has two beds of her own and is SPOILED and guilty.

Festive wine at my parents house.
 Find these glasses here.
And as I promised, my current Trader Joe's favorite…
They are SO quick and easy to make and delicious!

I hope you are all enjoying the festiveness of the season and staying warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment